How Can an Assisted Living Abuse and Neglect Lawyer Help?
Secure peace of mind with Hal Waldman & Associates
If you’ve entrusted an assisted living facility to care for your loved one, discovering they’ve been abused or neglected can be painful. Instead of being a provider of care, these facilities become sources of harm. You may be wondering if there’s anything anyone can do in such a situation, and there is.
Seeking help from an assisted living abuse and neglect attorney can help your family in many ways. The compassionate attorneys at Hal Waldman & Associates in Pittsburgh fight relentlessly to help Western Pennsylvania families like yours. We’re here to support you through any legal action you choose to take while looking out for your loved one.
Helping you in and out of the courtroom
- Free case consultation: To first address your concerns, you can speak with an attorney during a free consultation. With decades of experience as a facility owner, Attorney Waldman has extensive knowledge about assisted living facilities and can help you understand what happened—and what you can do about it.
- Investigate the abuse or neglect: An experienced attorney will thoroughly investigate your case of assisted living abuse or neglect, so no detail goes unnoticed.
- Gather evidence: While investigating, your lawyer will uncover and collect important evidence like medical records, photographs, and witness statements to build a strong case.
- Handle negotiations: Your attorney will handle negotiations with involved parties, such as the assisted living facility and their insurance company, to fight for the maximum compensation for your case.
- Guide you through the legal process: Filing a lawsuit is a complex process. There are steps and deadlines you have to meet, and it can ultimately end up going to trial. Your attorney will be there to guide you from start to finish.
- Prevent further mistreatment: Taking legal action with an attorney holds the party responsible for the abuse or neglect liable, protecting your loved one from further harm.
Our attorneys are ready to help you in your time of need
You may feel hopeless knowing what your loved one has endured, but help is available. Seeking help from an experienced assisted living abuse and neglect attorney is the first step on the right path. At Hal Waldman & Associates, we understand first-hand the weight of your situation. We’re here to help protect your loved one’s well-being and rights.