Pittsburgh Motorcycle Accident Attorney

Pennsylvania is in the top 20 states with the largest population of motorcycle riders. Used for both recreation and daily transportation, motorcycles are a common site on rural and city streets alike. Unfortunately, Pennsylvania also ranks high among states with the largest number of motorcycle accident fatalities – a number that has increased significantly since the repeal of helmet laws in 2013.

It is important to remember that even when not wearing a helmet, victims of motorcycle accident injury are entitled to seek compensation for both economic and noneconomic damages. Likewise, family members of bikers killed in fatal accidents are entitled to seek justice through a wrongful death lawsuit. The best way to ensure you are provided the maximum compensation allowed by law is with an aggressive Pittsburgh motorcycle accident lawyer on your side.

To schedule a free consultation with one of the motorcycle accident attorneys at Hal Waldman and Associates, please contact us online or by calling (412) 338-1000 today.  Calls are answered 24/7!

Free Case Evaluation

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the leading cause of motorcycle accidents is other drivers. Whether injury results from cutting a motorcyclist off, failing to cede the right of way, or failing to see the bike at all, these drivers must be held accountable for their actions.

Sadly, insurance companies will often try to exploit cultural biases against bikers to cheat victims of injury out of fair compensation. The motorcycle accident attorneys at Hal Waldman & Associates have no tolerance for the exploitation and mistreatment of accident victims. We are prepared to take your case as far as needed, fighting tooth and nail the entire way, to secure for you the full compensation you deserve.

If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact the experienced Pennsylvania motorcycle accident lawyers at Hal Waldman & Associates through our online form or by calling (412) 338-1000 to discuss your case.