Attorney Thomas D. Berret
A dedicated lawyer for injured people and their families
Thomas D. Berret is a dedicated member of Hal Waldman & Associates, representing and advocating for people who faced severe injuries or lost loved ones in car crashes, truck collisions, motorcycle accidents, premises liability issues, dog bites, and medical negligence cases. Throughout his time at the firm, Tom has been instrumental in helping countless Pennsylvania residents secure the compensation they needed to recover from the aftermath of others' negligence and accidents.
Tom is a Pittsburgh native who graduated from Central Catholic High School and The University of Pittsburgh. His educational journey continued at the University of Akron School of Law. Upon graduating in 1995, Tom returned to Pittsburgh and began practicing personal injury, aiming to help people injured as the result of someone’s negligence.
While Tom’s experience primarily lies in personal injury law, he has also assisted clients with commercial claims, property damage claims, contract disputes, landlord-tenant conflicts, and workers' compensation matters.
Areas of Practice
- Honorable Charles Alexander, P.J. Court of Common Pleas of Clarion County, Law Clerk
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Super Lawyers: 2015 – 2023
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- The Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio – 1995
- University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Central Catholic High School