Pittsburgh Food Poisoning Attorney
Pennsylvania Food-borne Illness Attorney
When you go out for a meal or buy food at a supermarket, you have an expectation that it is safe to eat. Yet millions of people are sickened or injured each year by contaminated food or foreign objects in food.
If you suffered serious food poisoning or choked or broke a tooth on something unexpected, you may have a lawsuit against the restaurant, grocery or manufacturer for your suffering and economic losses.
We take your food poisoning case seriously. We care. We are on your side. Call or e-mail our Pittsburgh law office to schedule a free conversation with a lawyer.
Compensation for Food Poisoning or Foreign Objects in Your Food
We have sued fast-food restaurants, cafes and sit-down restaurants, as well as grocery stores, convenience stores and manufacturers of packaged food for illness or injury from:
- E. coli or salmonella poisoning (contaminated, expired or undercooked food)
- Adverse allergic reaction to non-listed ingredients (peanuts, seafood, etc.)
- Bones, stones or glass that caused choking or mouth/throat/dental injury
- Bugs, hair, bandages and other disgusting foreign objects in food
Food poisoning symptoms may not be experienced until hours later or the next day, and they often mimic the symptoms of flu and other illnesses. With a verified diagnosis (E. coli, salmonella, botulism, etc.), our experienced personal injury attorneys can help make the connection to the dining facility, seller or manufacturer.
We investigate similar complaints, past health code violations and food preparation or food packaging practices. Were other diners sickened? Has there been a product recall? Were expired foods left on the shelves or used in preparing meals? Did kitchen employees observe safe food handling practices?
We pursue all appropriate damages for the harm to you or a loved one:
- Severe diarrhea, vomiting or gastrointestinal distress
- Emergency dental care
- Surgery (swallowed bones, throat lacerations)
- Organ failure or other lasting injury
- Lost wages from missing work
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages
Free Case Evaluation · Contingency Fees in Personal Injury Cases
To discuss your case with an experienced Pittsburgh food poisoning lawyer, call us at 412-338-1000 or use our online contact form.